Re Movies: The Hunger Games

Assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon!

So today i chose to review The Hunger Games; Mockingjay. Actually i watched this movie long time ago, but i just rewatch it again around in September.. so yeah..

This one is the first movie in the hunger games series, as we know there are sequels of this movie.


Personally, i love Jennifer Lawrence because i think that she is very cool in this movie :* Even though her character is a bit ignorant, but her determination and kind heart made me fall for her. erk. haha.

Basically this movie tell us the beginning of the involvement of Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark in the 74th Hunger Games. Actually, Everdeen replaced her younger sister, Prim that had been first selected as the representative of District 12 in the game. So during the game, they basically won the game and Everdeen became famous of her 'mockingjay'  identity.

The question for this movie is: If I were in the main character's position, I would...
Q: I would do same thing as Everdeen did. I will sacrifice myself on behalf of my family members. This is because I already have the credit on having a very good skill in archery. So i don't have a very big anxiety to join in the game even though i am actually putting myself between life and death by joining in. In addition, even the selected ones is not among my family members or friends, i would still offering myself as long as the candidate did not have any strength to join.

Vocabulary session
1. Meadow (land that mostly covered with grass)
- The kids were playing at the meadow in front of the school when James accidentally broke his arm.


2. Willow (a tree has long, narrow leaves and strong, thin branches that are used to make baskets)
- My nephews love to climb up the willow tree because they said that they can see the magnificent scenery of our hometown, especially during dusk.

one of the willow basket

3. Uprising (a usually violent effort by many people to change the government or leader of a country)
- The uprising was quickly and brutally suppressed by the current government.

So thats all for today. Bye.


Regards,
Alia.
November 10th 2016.
arigato haikk sudi bace :)

0 comment[s]:

Post a Comment

Jot down whatever you want. I will published your comments once i check them out!

ASHAZMI's Priority.